Address: 14 Bathurst Street, Rydal NSW 2790
Do your penance in luxury and stay overnight at the Old Police Station, circa 1868.
The stress of contemporary living will simply float away as you slow down and relax in this tranquil rural retreat.
This 3 bedroom colonial cottage, plus one bedroom studio is situated in the quaint English style village of Rydal, famous for its Daffodil Festival. Located just west of the Blue Mountains, Rydal is set in a picturesque valley of green rolling hills, through which Solitary Creek meanders. After, only a 2 hour 15 minute drive from Sydney CBD you can unwind in this cosy cottage with its colourful gardens. The village of Rydal can be your base to explore all that the Blue Mountains and the Bathurst plains have to offer.
Features of the Main House
- Three bedrooms in the main house: two with antique double beds and the third with two single beds.
- self- catering in a fully equipped gourmet kitchen; breakfast supplies provided for the first morning.
- All linen, bedding and towels provided.
- Gas log fire in the lounge room; under floor heating in the kitchen and dining room; slow combustion wood heater in the third bedroom.
- Relax with a book or magazine from the library.
- Foxtell TV; DVD; Stereo for CDs and radio.
- North East facing courtyard for sun bathing, al-fresco dining and BBQ’s
- Washing machine and dryer
- Colourful cottage gardens, herb and veggie patch and fresh eggs from the chicken coop.
- Off-street parking
- 1920s and art deco furniture and collectables
Features of the Studio
The studio is a self contained living space complete with Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom, Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas log Jetmaster fire, Satellite television, CD player, radio, Electric kettle, toaster, bar fridge and microwave as well as a private Balcony, table and chairs.